Grants for Texas non-profits save you up to 50%!
Grants from the Texas Commission on the Arts could cover up to 50% of Pamela Hart's total fee!
- Applications are funded on a sliding scale (typically 25-50%) of contracted fees. Support is based on TCA’s available funds.
- Maximum award is 50% of Lucas’ total fee, including all expenses
- The greatest awards typically go to groups in rural and/or socio-economically disadvantaged areas (special programs are available for groups in the Rio Grande Valley, Midland/Odessa & El Paso areas).
- for performances between March 15-June 14
- for performances between June 15-Aug. 31
- for performances occurring Sept. 1-Dec. 14
- for performances from Dec. 15-March 14
How to apply for a grant:
- If your organization doesn’t have one already, you’ll need to get a user ID for the TCA website and online grant applications at . You will need to provide your organization’s federal tax ID #, proof of non-profit status and some other information.
- Once you have the user ID & password, sign in and get started